Cherbridge Lodges, Holiday Lodges in Oxford
Situated at our riverside location.
A large lodge style three-bedroom property offering contemporary living for individuals, families and groups. Each lodge has a private garden area with access to large riverside gardens set behind a private gated entrance. Most lodges have views of the River Cherwell. The lodges sleep up to six guests.
Accommodation over one floor
- Large open plan living area with comfortable seating and dining area. The fully equipped kitchen area has a comprehensive range of appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware and utensils.
- Master bedroom with Queen size double bed and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Main bathroom with bath and thermostatic shower
- Spacious entrance hall providing room for shoes and coats
- Utility area with sink and laundry facilities including washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Ample off road parking
- Private veranda with seating
- garden area
- Set behind private gated entrance
Set within 4 acres of riverside gardens approximately 2.5 miles from Oxford City Centre. It is recommended that guests have a car although it is possible to walk to public transport (services to Oxford every 10 minutes) in approximately 10 minutes (please note this necessitates crossing the ring road at a designated crossing). Cyclists can use the adjacent cycle track and there is a footpath leading into open country next to the property.
Please see online booking pages for pricing.